Thursday, March 6, 2014

Qpop: Sailor Moon & Peabody

Sailor Moon was my favorite show as a kid. I collected stacks of Sailor Moon cards and owned the Moon Wand and Cyrstal Star Locket. So when Qpop asked for a contribution to their show, Magical Girl Heroines, Sailor Moon and Sailor Senshi, I said HECK YEA. Check it out on April 5th!












Me and my brother. The sweatshirt and meatballs were my uniform. At age 8, It was a epitome of style as far I as I was concerned.



And one day left in the countdown. Go check out Peabody and Sherman!



2 comments:

philip vose said...

Priscilla, it was nice meeting you today at the studio! and your work is quite lovely as well I should mention! show me a picture of your friend Tuan and perhaps I will recognize him haha :-] see ya around.

Lewis Leong said...

That childhood photo is the best thing ever. So '90s.